Gluten Free Green Banana Resistant Starch.
Natural Evolution Green Banana Resistant Starch is the highest grade, 100% natural, vegan friendly and paleo resistant starch in the world, made from nutrient-packed green lady finger bananas grown in Australia on the Atherton Tablelands. This is the ultimate fibre supplement, with a multi-profile combination of soluble, insoluble, fermented and prebiotic fibre to promote gut health and support your immune system.
What is Resistant Starch?Resistant Starch is a food source that resists digestion in the small intestine and delivers some very unique health benefits. It's a rich source of Inulin, 5-HTP (5 Hydroxytrytophan), potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorous, manganese and other minerals.
The Benefits of Resistant StarchClinically tested in an internationally accredited laboratory, Natural Evolution's Green Banana Resistant Starch is used as a daily supplement for a noticeable difference in health and wellbeing.
- Prebiotic feed your microbiome and heal your gut. Green Banana Resistant Starch encourages the growth and activity of microorganisms (e.g. bacteria and fungi) this contributes to your well-being.
- Weight loss Often referred to as a second meal, resistant starch in this form allows you to eat once and have the satisfied feeling of eating twice. Resistant Starch in this form also increases your metabolism.
- Increase absorption and capacity of antioxidants and minerals especially calcium which can aid in the prevention of Osteoporosis
- Promote colon health and aid in the prevention of colon cancer
- Prevent diabetes and aids in the treatment of diabetes
- Lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Reduce the incidence of gallstones
- Reduce symptoms of diarrhoea
Directions: Just 1 heaped tablespoon per day either mixed in water or added to smoothies. You can also sprinkled it on your cereal or add to soup (note, it will naturally thicken soup). Get creative and add to your favourite foods!
Size: 400g Tub
Ingredients: 100% Australian Natural Green Lady Finger Bananas.