Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
If you're an avid hiker, trail blazer, camper, or just love basking in the great outdoors, then Gregory has got your back covered, literally! Gregory's heavy duty rucksack range features a surreal lightweight construction and arching back supportive framing, making sure all your journeys are remarkably comfortable. With a raincover included, tons of storage space, drink bottle holders and more, you can get right back to hitting that trail and immersing yourself amongst nature knowing everything you need is right on your back!
- Gregory accessory
- For women
- Style: Jade 33L Rucksack
- Colour: Moonrise Purple
- Size: Small
- Low-volume pack for running, climbing, hiking, bike touring and more!
- CrossFlo suspension - keeps you cool and dry in all conditions
- Ventilated backpanel
- Wrap-over padding on waistbelt for added comfort
- Dynamic suspension auto-balances flexibility and stiffness
- Integrated raincover - colour matching
- Trekking pole attach points - double as axe loops
- Hybrid top-loading/zipped main compartment opening
- Two exterior stretch side pockets - perfect for drink bottles
- Dual zipped hip belt pockets
- Zipped pocket on bag top
- Deep main storage compartment
- Interior zipped pocket w/ key clip
- Interior stretchable pouch
- Comes complete with adjustable shoulder, waist and storage straps
- Heaps of buckle points keeps everything safe and snug
- Easy grip top handle
- Lightweight and durable
- Shoulder strap slit points - holds sunglasses firmly to your back
- Exterior: 100% nylon
- Inner: 100% polyester
- Hand washable design
- Access point: Top
- Capacity: 33L
- Functional and stylish - perfect for a relaxing outdoors getaway!
- Dimensions (approx in cm.): 48 x 30.5 x 20
- Weight (approx, when empty): 1.11kg
Gregory has defined quality, fit and comfort in backpacks for over 35 years. They research, design and build products that meet a higher standard for those whose adventurous lifestyles demand it. Gregory pioneered many firsts, including being the first to build backpacks in different frame, harness and waist belt sizes. They were also the first, and still only, pack manufacturer to develop a waist belt system that adjusts to fit different hip angles.