The GT-1C7 is an audio/video tenant station for the GT Series Multi-Tenant Video Intercom system.
It is equipped with door release and talk buttons.
In addition, the station has a concierge/security guard call button and an option button to control external devices, such as lights.
The station also has PanTilt and Zoom control, as well asa light adjustment button for the PTZ camera at the entry.
When a visitor calls, the tenant station rings and video is displayed on the screen.
The call is answered by pushing the talk button.
The GT-1C7 has the capability of calling the Concierge/Security Guard station(s), turning on an external light while speaking with a visitor at the entrance, and receiving an emergency tone from a pull cord or panic call button.
The GT-1C7 has a slim, streamlined design and can be surface mounted.
Only one GT-1C7 video station can be used per tenant.
Communication is hands-free at the entrance station when a tenant answers the call.
While speaking with the visitor, the GT-1C7 can communicate with either hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (PTT) functionality.
- 7" LCD color screen
- Hands-free audio communication
- Door release button
- Talk button
- Electrostatic concierge/security guard call button
- Option button for external devices
- PTZ and brightness control
- Call tone volume control
- Communication volume control
- Power Source: 24V DC, supplied from GT-BC
- Communication: Hands-free or Push-to-talk
- Screen: 7 inch TFT color LCD
- Mounting: Surface wall mount
- Temperature: 32-104°F (0-40°C)
- Dimensions: 6-" H x 7-?" W x 1" D
- Weight: Approx. 1.25 lbs (570g)
GT Quickstart Guide