***Please note that only the rear LCD screen protector is included. It does not include a protector for the small LCD screen on the top of the camera.
Hard Optical Glass LCD Screen Protector Guard
Compatibility: Nikon D750 camera
1. Open the package and take the protector out carefully. Cut packaging if necessary - do not try to forcefully remove the screen protector as the glass may break. Peel off the plastic protecting film
2. Clean the LCD screens with a soft cloth, and make sure there is no sweat, dust and oil on it.
3. Keep your camera in a clean area and a stable position and peel off the protective film on both sides of the screen protector, and then peel off the backing strip from the adhesive running along the edges of the glass.
4. Gently align the protector with the edges of the LCD screen.
5. Press the protector onto the LCD screen and clean the surface of the protector with a soft cloth.
If the protector does not stick properly, or looks to peel off, insert a card (such as a business card) into a gap between the protector and the screen and edge the card around the sides of the protector. This will seperate the protector from the camera screen. Peel the protector off softly and clean it. You can reuse it after it has been cleaned.
1. Please dont remove the protector with your fingers unless it is already loose, otherwise it may crack the glass, cut your fingers and/or damage the camera.
2. When cleaning the protector please be gentle or you may crack the protector.
3. Please keep it out of reach of children.