If the Head Prestige range of tennis racquets stands for ultimate precision then the Prestige Pro is its most aggressive ambassador. The series' Tour version features an open dynamic 16/19 string pattern and the innovative Graphene Touch technology for an incredible touch and a solid dampened feel. Designed for technical players the racquet comes with a premium and sophisticated design with its chrome decals and see-through carbon fibres. Balancing the requirements of an aggressive play with dependable accuracy this racquet will make sure that you never have to play within the lines anymore because from now on you will aim for them.
- Strung Weight: ;331g / 11.7oz
- Length: ;27in / 69cm
- Head Size: ;95 sq. in./ 612 sq. cm.
- Balance: ;6 pts head light
- Swingweight: ;325
- Stiffness/Flex: ;65
- Beam Width: ;Min: 22mm ;Max: 22mm
- Composition: ;Graphene Touch
- Power Level: ;Low-Medium
- Swing Speed: ;Moderate-Fast
- String Pattern: ;Mains = 16 crosses = 19
- How to String: ;Head = 8 Throat = 8
- String Tension: ;48 lbs - 57 lbs