Polyesters are known to be very rigid strings made for durability, control, and keeping the tension for longer periods of time compared to that of multifilament or synthetics. With all this in mind, it’s quite remarkable how well the Head LYNX Tennis String blends all of these characteristics with similar ones found in those previously mentioned.
Features and Specifications:
- The new LYNX is great for the aggressive player that likes to stay at the baseline and really rip the ball with power and spin.
- Thanks to the focus on control, those powerful players can easily swing at their leisure while keeping pinpoint precision.
- These make winners a far more frequent shot!
- However, what makes this string unique is how lively and comfortable the string can also feel.
- Those that are used to more rigid polyesters might enjoy the relaxed response the stringbed will output after a shot.
- This string may be a pleasure for aggressive baseliners but it can be great for those that want to come up to net and add a bit of touch.