Designed like no other for those who play like no other. With MXG, the Head MXG 7 tennis racquet features the first racquet technology to combine precision-injected Magnesium and Graphene providing the ultimate balance of power and control. In addition, the racquet also offers ultimate stability at a very low weight to support players at each level to raise their game. The racquet features an innovative Magnesium Bridge construction that allows for longer free-moving main strings which leads to a much larger sweet spot and, ultimately, more power. At the same time, the molded bridge ensures that the upper hoop does not deform under pressure, which gives the player total control on every shot.
The MXG 7 is the perfect racquet for mature but still serious players who need extreme power.
- Revolutionary design and engineering: MXG's injection molded Magnesium Bridge is precision formed and provides ultimate stability without adding to the weight
- Power: Longer free moving main strings provide a much larger sweetspot and more power
- Control: The solid Magnesium Bridge keeps the hoop from deforming for total control on every shot
- Graphene Touch: Providing additional power and reduces shock for a solid, dampened feel
Unstrung Racquet Specifications:
- Weight (unstrung): 265 g / 9.3 oz
- String Pattern: 16/18
- Head Size: 115 in2
- Balance: 360 mm / 0.4 in HH
- Length: 27.6 in
- Beam: 28/29/26 mm
This racquet comes pre-strung and does not include a racquet cover.