The Healthy Life Precision 'Plush' Mattress is a firm pillow-top mattress for those looking for an un-compromised quality luxurious, plush comfort sleep options.
This newly designed Healthy life Precision range evolves from the HLM original with the addition of Hygroflex foams.
Our Healthy Life Precision Range continues in the footsteps of our benchmark extending our award winning Healthy Life Mattress range. Also a registered Class One Medical Device, this range stand proudly alongside Healthy Life 'Original' range.
Hygroflex is a unique type of foam that offers the features of memory foam combined with the functionality of high resilience foam. This advanced, new comfort feel, provides pressure relief by wrapping around your shape whilst allowing body heat to dissipate through the mattress. It is extremely open and cool to touch and will remain cool whilst sleeping. This foam helps to regulate the microclimate of the mattress due to its extremely breathable qualities.
Using the latest in Health and Wellbeing practice, these mattresses are designed in consultation with Physiotherapists and Chiropractors. Over 3000 Health professionals recommend a Healthy life mattress to their patients to assist with their health journey.
The generous number of intense coils used in the manufacturing of the Healthy Life Precision's 9 zone pocket spring makes up the sleeping foundation. Addressing every part of the body they provide a gentle, inconspicuous, superior level of support not found in any other mattress. In addition these specifically designed zoned springs are 20 % higher than a standard spring- resulting in several more 'spirals' to the coil further reducing pressure on the sleeping surface.
Features and Benefits
- Regal manufactured 20 cm Intense 9 zone Pocket Spring unit using highest quality Australian steel supplied by one of premier supply partners, Liberty One Steel. Guaranteeing durability and performance for a longer life time.
- Designed in consultation with leading Physiotherapists and Chiropractors. Featuring 5 x more springs than a standard competitor mattress for even greater support. Ensuring best practice skeletal alignment and organic health for assured healthier sleep.
- This mattress benefits from the addition of a foam box surround, maximising the usable surface area and providing full height rigid edge support for effortless 'getting into and out of' bed.
- The Healthy Life Precision 'Plush' Mattress features Talalay Latex and Australian made Joyce Hygroflex zoned foams mirroring and enhancing the zoning of the spring system, ensuring minimal body impressions and reduced chemical emissions.
- Australian made with a 15 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Mattress height: Approximately 43 cm