When you need an extra layer of warmth but want to maintain that sporty look, reach for the HP Insulator jacket from Helly Hansen. Lightweight and breathable, this cosy jacket features a comfy mock neckline and padded front to keep your body nice and warm, with strategic stretch panels for a burst of breathability and full freedom of movement - ideal for active wear in any weather!
Available in men’s sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Helly Hansen apparel
- For men
- Style: HP Insulator jacket
- Colour: Ebony
- Lightweight, breathable and warm!
- Waterproof design
- Padded front and back panels for superior warmth
- Stretch panels at arms, sides and upper back
- Comfy mock neckline with super-soft inner lining
- Dual hip pockets with zip closure
- Handy zip pocket on left chest
- Cinch cord hem for locked-in warmth
- Full-zip front
- Long sleeves with elastic cuffs
- Helly Hansen branding on left chest
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Machine washable
The Helly Hansen legend began way back in 1877, when sea captain Helly Juell Hansen sought a better way to gear up against the harsh Norwegian elements. Today, they're known as one of the world's leading brands in ski, sailing and outdoor gear, as well as technical baselayers and performance workwear.