Herbs of Gold Probiotic 55 Billion is a high-strength combination of 11 different probiotics to maintain beneficial intestinal flora and healthy digestive system function.
Indications - Probiotic 55 Billion supports digestive system health by helping to restore friendly intestinal flora in the gut.
- Probiotic 55 Billion supports gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health by maintaining beneficial bacteria adherence to intestinal mucosa and assisting the repair of the gut wall lining.
- Probiotic 55 Billion is a digestive carminative that reduces flatulence, and relieves abdominal discomfort and nausea.
- Probiotic 55 Billion improves bowel regularity and relieves constipation. It also helps to reduce the occurrence of constipation.
- Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and colonisation in the intestines. Probiotic 55 Billion contains probiotics that survive stomach acid and bile to support immune system health.
- Probiotic 55 Billion contains dairy-free probiotics sourced from Daniso, a probiotic specialist trusted worldwide by manufacturers.
- Probiotic 55 Billion is room-stable and does not require refrigeration.
Directions Adults and children over 12 years Ð Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients Each capsule contains not less than 55 billion cfu from:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU HN001) 6 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) 5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (FloraFIT La-14) 300 million CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (HOWARU HN019) 2 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT Bl-04) 200 million CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei (FloraFIT Lpc-37) 24.9 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (FloraFIT Lp-115) 15 billion CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius ssp salivarius (FloraFIT Ls-33) 300 million CFU
Lactobacillus gasseri (FloraFIT Lg-36) 200 million CFU
Streptococcus thermophilus (FloraFIT St-21) 1 billion CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) 100 million CFU
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.