An eco-friendly centrepiece for any space in the house!
Sustainably-grown materials | Anti-static & anti-allergenic
Sound absorbent design | Power loomed construction
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
A statement of style, this collection of eco-friendly rugs features bold and contemporary designs made with sustainably grown materials. They’re naturally anti-allergenic and mould-resistant with a gorgeous organic look. At these amazing prices, they’re also ultra-affordable!
- Range: Urban Ecology
- Design: Herringbone
- Colour: Grey
- Shape: Runner
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 400x80
- Materials: Natural sisal fibre
- Pile height (approx. mm): 8
- Special features: Sustainably grown materials, sound absorbent, anti-static, naturally anti-allergenic, fully biodegradable, natural tannins, dirt/mould/bacteria/dust mite resistant
- Power loomed construction
- Backing materials: Natural latex rubber
- Country of origin: India
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.