Take the mystery out of sensitive skin with this body wash from Highlands Goat Milk. Soap can be a veritable minefield when you have sensitive skin, eczema, or psoriasis. The good news is that Goat Milk has a pH super close to our skin, meaning it won't irritate or cause a reaction - unlike so many other so-called 'sensitive' soaps. With added anti-inflammatory Manuka Honey, this wash is soothing, cleansing, and moisturising. This is properly awesome for your skin - and we're not kid-ing!
- Highlands Goat Milk Body Wash with Manuka Honey 500mL
- Gentle yet thorough cleanser
- Perfect to pop in your shower as your daily body wash
- Natural source of amino acids and vitamins
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin, eczema, and psoriasis
- Ultra soothing
- Completely Australian made and owned
- Goat Milk has a pH level close to skin
- Free from:
- Harsh chemicals
- Artificial colours
- Heavy fragrance
- Manuka Honey is naturally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Oatmeal extract keeps skin hydrated to avoid that tight feeling post cleanse
- Country of origin: Australia
- Please note: product must be used within 12 months of opening
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Goat Milk, Glycerin, Clycol Stearate, Sodium PCA, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Mel (Manuka Honey), Parfum (fragrance), Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate.
With pure goat’s milk the range is nourishing and is also formulated with oatmeal extract to gently cleanse delicate skin. The secret to goat’s milk is that it has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins that may assist with treating dry, itchy, irritated skin and sensitive skin.