Stop itchy skin in its tracks! You know that tight, irritated feeling you get straight out of the shower? Your best bet is soothing your skin with a healthy body lotion while your skin is still damp. The good news is that Goat Milk has a pH super close to our skin, so this lotion won't irritate or cause a reaction - unlike so many other so-called 'sensitive' body creams. With added anti-inflammatory Manuka Honey, this balm is soothing, and moisturising. This is properly awesome for your skin - and we're not kid-ing!
- Highlands Goat Milk Hand and Body Lotion with Manuka Honey 500mL
- Gentle, soothing moisturiser
- Thin texture doesn't feel sticky on the skin
- Soothes, softens, nourishes, and hydates the skin from head to toe
- Natural source of amino acids and vitamins
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin, eczema, and psoriasis
- Shea butter, macadamia oil, and coco butter deeply moisturise
- Vitamin E and chamomile help to heal irritated and broken skin
- Helps improve the integrity and resilience of sensitive skin
- Completely Australian made and owned
- Goat Milk has a pH level close to skin
- Free from:
- Harsh chemicals
- Artificial colours
- Heavy fragrance
- Manuka Honey is naturally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Oatmeal extract keeps skin hydrated to avoid that tight feeling
- Country of origin: Australia
- Please note: product must be used within 12 months of opening
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Goat Milk, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter, Butter, Sodium Stearoyl Citric Acid, Mel (Manuka Honey), Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Extract, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (fragrance), Sodium Benzoate.
With pure goat’s milk the range is nourishing and is also formulated with oatmeal extract to gently cleanse delicate skin. The secret to goat’s milk is that it has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins that may assist with treating dry, itchy, irritated skin and sensitive skin.