Hills Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Small Breed 1.8kg
Hills Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Small Breed dry dog food provides breakthrough nutrition formulated to help your small & toy breed dog achieve a healthy weight and improve quality of life. Hills Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Small Breed works fast with over 70% of dogs losing weight within 10 weeks when fed this nutritious premium food. Keeping your dog's weight in check is important and will add to your dog's happiness, health, quality of life and life expectancy. The key features of Hills Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Small Breed include:
- Premium dry food clinically proven to help your dog achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
- Suitable for small adult dogs over 1 year of age weighing up to 11kg that require fewer calories (e.g. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
- Real high quality chicken as number one ingredient to support lean muscle maintenance.
- Includes prebiotic fibre form beet pulp for nutrient absorption and gentle digestion.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- High in antioxidants and vitamins C & E to support a healthy immune system.
- Natural and high quality easily digestible ingredients, including protein for muscle development and protection.
- Not recommended for puppies, or pregnant or nursing dogs, or dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
For a premium dog food which helps to achieve a healthy weight for your canine friend, choose Hills Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Small Breed!
Ingredients: Chicken. Cracked Pearled Barley. Brown Rice. Pea Fiber. Corn Gluten Meal. Chicken Meal. Dried Tomato Pomace. Oat Fiber. Chicken Liver Flavour. Flaxseed. Dried Beet Pulp. Coconut Oil. Pork Flavour. Lactic Acid. Potassium Chloride. L-Lysine. DL-Methionine. Carrots. Iodized Salt. Lipoic Acid. Choline Chloride. Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement. L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C). Niacin Supplement. Thiamine Mononitrate. Vitamin A Supplement. Calcium Pantothenate. Vitamin B12 Supplement. Pyridoxine Hydrochloride. Riboflavin Supplement. Biotin. Folic Acid. Vitamin D3 Supplement). Minerals (Manganese Sulfate. Ferrous Sulfate. Zinc Oxide. Copper Sulfate. Calcium Iodate. Sodium Selenite). Taurine. L-Carnitine. Mixed Tocopherols for freshness. Natural Flavours. Beta-Carotene. Apples. Broccoli. Cranberries. Green Peas.
Hill's employs more than 150 veterinarians, Ph.D. nutritionists and food scientists who work every day around the world to create new products and improve existing ones that will help your pet live a long, healthy and full life. Hill's scientists author more than 50 research papers and textbook chapters each year and teach at leading schools of veterinary medicine all over the world. All that knowledge and expertise is put into making the best pet food possible. Their dog and cat food is formulated for the optimal balance of nutrients and best taste. Hill's appreciates that the best nutrition for your pet not only meets nutritional needs, but also avoids excess nutrients, such as fat and salt, that can be harmful over time.
Hill's long-term investment in learning, technology and talented scientists has helped them develop industry-leading product innovations, including the most extensive range of clinical nutrition products for sick, at-risk and healthy pets. Hill's products have been trusted by millions of pet owners since 1948, and, today, veterinarians around the world recommend and feed their own pets Hill's products.
Want to see what the dog bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest range of Petkit smart bowls here!
Why not put your dog's food in a feeding toy so your dog can be entertained for hours trying to get it out? Check out our range of dog feeding toys here!