Hills Science Diet Canine Adult Light 3kg
Hills Science Diet Canine Adult Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition for a light, healthy lifestyle. With fewer calories, Hills Science Diet Canine Adult Light offers a premium feed for overweight dogs. It helps keep body weight in control and thus indirectly prevents health conditions like joint pain and lethargy due to obesity. The light food formula burns fats and maintains lean muscle mass. The key features of Hills Science Diet Canine Adult Light include:
- Premium dry food clinically proven to help your dog achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
- Suitable for adult dogs from 1 to 6 years of age that require fewer calories (e.g. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
- High in antioxidants and vitamins C & E to support a healthy immune system.
- Helps control weight and contains L-Carnitine to help your dog turn fat into energy.
- High fibre content to keep your dog satisfied between meals.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Natural and high quality easily digestible ingredients, including protein for muscle development and protection.
- Not recommended for puppies, or pregnant or nursing dogs, or dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
For a premium dog food which helps to achieve a healthy weight for your canine friend, choose Hills Science Diet Canine Adult Light!
Ingredients: Chicken Meal. Pea Fiber. Whole Grain Sorghum. Whole Grain Wheat. Corn Gluten Meal. Cracked Pearled Barley. Whole Grain Corn. Powdered Cellulose. Chicken Liver Flavour. Dried Beet Pulp. Soybean Oil. Lactic Acid. Flaxseed. Potassium Chloride. Pork Fat. Iodized Salt. L-Lysine. Choline Chloride. Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement. L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C). Niacin Supplement. Thiamine Mononitrate. Vitamin A Supplement. Calcium Pantothenate. Vitamin B12 Supplement. Pyridoxine Hydrochloride. Riboflavin Supplement. Biotin. Folic Acid. Vitamin D3 Supplement). Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate. Zinc Oxide. Copper Sulfate. Manganous Oxide. Calcium Iodate. Sodium Selenite). Taurine. Oat Fiber. L-Carnitine. Mixed Tocopherols for freshness. Natural Flavours. Beta-Carotene. Apples. Broccoli. Carrots. Cranberries. Green Peas.
Hill's employs more than 150 veterinarians, Ph.D. nutritionists and food scientists who work every day around the world to create new products and improve existing ones that will help your pet live a long, healthy and full life. Hill's scientists author more than 50 research papers and textbook chapters each year and teach at leading schools of veterinary medicine all over the world. All that knowledge and expertise is put into making the best pet food possible. Their dog and cat food is formulated for the optimal balance of nutrients and best taste. Hill's appreciates that the best nutrition for your pet not only meets nutritional needs, but also avoids excess nutrients, such as fat and salt, that can be harmful over time.
Hill's long-term investment in learning, technology and talented scientists has helped them develop industry-leading product innovations, including the most extensive range of clinical nutrition products for sick, at-risk and healthy pets. Hill's products have been trusted by millions of pet owners since 1948, and, today, veterinarians around the world recommend and feed their own pets Hill's products.
Want to see what the dog bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest range of Petkit smart bowls here!
Why not put your dog's food in a feeding toy so your dog can be entertained for hours trying to get it out? Check out our range of dog feeding toys here!