Hills Science Diet Canine Adult Sensitive Stomach and Skin 12kg
Hills Science Diet Canine Adult Sensitive Stomach and Skin dry dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition for sensitive digestive systems and to improve skin and coat health. It contains a proprietary blend of antioxidants for a healthy immune system, plus gentle fibre for healthy bowel movements. The key features of Hills Science Diet Canine Adult Sensitive Stomach and Skin include:
- Premium dry food specially formulated for dogs with sensitive digestion.
- Gentle fibre blend promotes optimal nutrient absorption, easy digestion and healthy bowel function.
- Suitable for adult dogs from 1 to 6 years of age.
- High quality natural ingredients are easy to digest and ensure nutrient absorption in the body.
- Proprietary blend of antioxidants helps in enhancing the immune system and overall health of your dog.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Not recommended for puppies, or pregnant or nursing dogs.
Hill's employs more than 150 veterinarians, Ph.D. nutritionists and food scientists who work every day around the world to create new products and improve existing ones that will help your pet live a long, healthy and full life. Hill's scientists author more than 50 research papers and textbook chapters each year and teach at leading schools of veterinary medicine all over the world. All that knowledge and expertise is put into making the best pet food possible. Their dog and cat food is formulated for the optimal balance of nutrients and best taste. Hill's appreciates that the best nutrition for your pet not only meets nutritional needs, but also avoids excess nutrients, such as fat and salt, that can be harmful over time.
Hill's long-term investment in learning, technology and talented scientists has helped them develop industry-leading product innovations, including the most extensive range of clinical nutrition products for sick, at-risk and healthy pets. Hill's products have been trusted by millions of pet owners since 1948, and, today, veterinarians around the world recommend and feed their own pets Hill's products.
Why not put your dog's food in a feeding toy so your dog can be entertained for hours trying to get it out? Check out our range of dog feeding toys here