Help protect your onscreen data in an instant with the HP EliteDisplay E243p Sure View Monitor. Itâs our first 23.8" diagonal display with an integrated privacy screen thatâs designed to shield sensitive content from prying eyes. Safeguard your screen with one touch Instantly create privacy in open workspaces and deter visual hacking with built-in HP Sure View Gen3 technology. No attachments, no replacements, no worries. Designed for functional flexibility Experience practical sophistication in a forward-thinking, sleek design that also keeps you comfortable with 4-way adjustabilityâtilt, pivot, swivel, and up to 150 mm height adjustment. Explore every detail Hide your screen from passersby and still get a crisp, clear, 1920 x 1080 FHD resolution view of your content, images, and video. Enjoy the productivity boost of a nearly-seamless, multi-display setup with the 3-sided micro-edge bezel.
- Connect the devices that make your life easier through a range of integrated ports right at the display, including VGA, HDMI, USB 3.0, and DisplayPortâ¢.
- Give your workspace more space. Create a sleeker, slimmer profile by mounting your compatible HP Desktop Mini PC, Thin Client or Chromebox directly on the column stand using the optional HP B300 PC Mounting Bracket.
- Customize your environment with optional HP accessories. Lift the display off the desk with an HP Single Arm, set up multiple displays with an HP USB Graphics Adapter or add space-saving audio beneath the display bezel with an HP S100 Speaker Bar.
- Manage your screen with HP Display Assistant. Quickly resize screen partitions to work in separate regions of the screen; help deter theft by dimming a display thatâs disconnected without approval.
- Energy efficiency and environmental sustainability are built into our low-halogen, ENERGY STARÂ® certified, EPEATÂ® Gold registered design that meets TCO Certified Edge requirements.
- Weâre just a call or click away. Rest assured that your IT investment is supported with our three-year standard limited warranty.
Display type IPS with LED backlight Display size (diagonal) 60.45 cm (23.8") Viewing angle 178° horizontal; 178° vertical Brightness 260 cd/mÂ² Contrast ratio 1000:1 static; 5000000:1 dynamic Response Ratio 14 ms gray to gray Product colour Black and Silver Aspect ratio 16:9 Native resolution FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz) Resolutions supported 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 768; 1280 x 800; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 640 x 480; 720 x 400; 800 x 600 Display features Anti-glare; Anti-static; BrightView panel; In plane switching; Language selection; LED backlights; On-screen controls; Pivot rotation; Plug and Play; Privacy mode switch User controls Brightness; Color control; Contrast; Exit; Image control; Information; Input control; Language; Management; Menu; Minus; OK; Plus; Power control Input signal 1 DisplayPortâ¢ 1.2 (with HDCP support); 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support); 1 VGA Ports and Connectors 3 USB 3.0 (1 upstream, 2 downstream) Environmental Operating temperature: 5 to 35°C; Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH Power Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC Power consumption 55 W (maximum), 50 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby) Dimensions 62 x 40 x 27.3 cm (Without stand.) Weight 5.8 kg (With stand.) Ergonomic features Pivot rotation: 90°; Swivel: Â±45°; Tilt: -5 to +22° Physical security features Security lock-ready Energy efficiency compliance ENERGY STARÂ® certified; EPEATÂ® Silver Certification and compliance Australian-New Zealand MEPS; BSMI; CB; CCC; CE; CECP; CEL; CSA; EAC; Energy Star; FCC; ICES; ISO 9241-307; KC; KCC; NOM; SEPA; TUV-S; UL; VCCI; Vietnam MEPS; WEEE; ISC Environmental specifications Arsenic-free display glass; Low halogen; Mercury-free display backlights What's in the box AC power cord; DisplayPortâ¢ cable; Documentation; HDMI cable; VGA cable