Lumatek Digital Dimmable HPS & MH Ballast - 400WLumatek Electronic Ballasts are extremely power efficient, producing an intense light output while using relatively low power. With a light output of up to 30% more than conventional ballasts, it is no wonder why more and more people are turning to the Lumatek Digital Ballast range.
Lumatek Digital ballasts use switching electronics and small frequency inductors to control the current and voltage to the lamp. They contain a micro-processor similar to whats used in a home computer.
This allows them to;
- run both M.H and HPS lamps
- make adjustments based on the type of lamp it's running,
- compensate for degrading lamps by changing the output.
All Lumatek ballasts incorporate 'Soft Start' technology allowing them to use very low start up currents (amps). This is a huge advantage when using multiple ballasts, allowing more units to be turned on at the same time off the same circuit or timer.
Specifications:- Electronic ballast for 250W or 400W HPS or MH lamp
- Voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Current: 1.90A
- Input power: 440W
- Output power: 420W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 175~275V
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating Frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Environment temperature for full load operation: -25~400C(-13~1040F)
- Enclosure temp. rise ((Dt) 290C (84.20F)
- Env.IP require: >IP23
- Humidity: capable of operating in relative humidity of 0% to 90%, non-condensing.
Gavita HPS Bulb 400W European horticultural lamp with enhanced light spectrum and long light maintenance
- Brand: Gavita
- Type: Enhanced spectrum HPS lamp
- Power: 400 Watt
- Lamp base: E40
- Lumens: 56.500
- Growlight (uMol): 710
- Light maintenance 1 year (5000 hours): >95%
- Voltage: 230V / 240V
- Electronic: Developed for Electronic Ballast
**Adjust-A-Wing Avenger (Medium or Large)**ADJUST-A-WINGS has been developed with the latest and most advanced techniques, using next generation flexible and reflective aluminum materials.
Adjust-A-Wing Large: Suitable for 2 x 600W or 1 x 1000W
- Dimensions: 105 x 70cm
- Super bright crystallized and granulated aluminum reflector
- Stainless steel cable and multiple anchor points
- Easy installation. No tools required
- Lamp holder adjustable in height, completely parallel to the reflector
- Curved anchors to hang the reflector, which allows it to be "inclined"
- Super spreader not included
Attaching a SUPER SPREADER diffuser to our bulb holder allows us to have the bulb at half the normal distance from the plants, which guarantees a 30% increase in production.
What's in the Box
-  x Lumatek Digital Ballast - 400W
-  x Gavita HPS Bulb - 400W
-  x Adjust-A-Wing Avenger - Large
-  x Pair of Rope Ratchet (Hanger) - 68KG Capacity | For Light Fixture