Wireless In-ear Headphones Transmitter Set for TV Watching
PLUG & PLAY Wireless TV Headphone TransmitterSET Simply turn on the Bluetooth transmitter (Audikast)and the Bluetooth headphones (NB16) - they will connect automatically without needing to pair.
WIDE COMPATIBILITY Supports digital OPTICAL / 3.5mm AUX / RCA audio output - compatible with 99% of TVs on the market. Also supports computer digital USB audio without needing additional cables. (NOTE: This unit does NOT decode Dolby / DTS - only PCM)
FLEXIBLE USE Headphones (NB16) can be used independently with other Bluetooth transmitting devices, e.g. cellphone, PC, TV. Transmitter (Audikast) can be used independently with any Bluetooth receiving devices, e.g. headphones, speakers.
DUAL LINK and NO AUDIO LAG Zero lip-sync delay - ideal for watching TV, movies, videos and gaming. Add a 2nd pair of headphone to share movies with your family. (Note: For no lip sync delay,2nd headphone has to support the FastStream codec (consider the Avantree NB16, ANC031, ANC032, HS063 which all support FastStream)
30M LONG RANGE & 20H PLAY TIME Bluetooth Class I technology transmits audio signals up to 100ft / 30m. Bluetooth headphones work up to 20 hours.
- NO-NEED-TO-PAIR, HASSLE-FREE wireless TV Headphone transmitter SET.
- Zero lip-sync delay - ideal for watching TV, movies, videos and gaming.
- Optical port supports latest model TVs.
- Class I technology transmits audio signals up to 100ft/30m.
- Headphones provide up to 20 hours of use.
- Perfect for video games - FastStream codec supports dual channel music and voice
- BT V4.1
- Supports profiles: headset, handsfree, A2DP, AVRCP
- Audio codec: Fast stream, SBC
- Operation range: Class 2, 10 metres
- Up to 20 hours music time
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20KHz
- Headset weight: 32g
- BT 4.2
- Supported profile: A2DP
- Audio codec: aptX-LL, aptX, Fast Stream, SBC
- Operating Range: Up to 30 metres
What's in the box
- Headphones - BTHS-NB16
- Transmitter - BTTC-418
- Micro USB power cable x 2
- Optical audio cable
- 3.5mm audio cable
- 3.5mm to RCA cable
- User guide
- Contact Card