Introducing our European styled Hungarian goose down & feather pillows! These feature a European styled square shape which works fantastically as a pillow to sleep on, used for decoration or as comfortable support for your wall or bedhead when sitting up in bed.
Praised as being the most versatile amongst pillows, these Hungarian goose down & feather pillows will provide you with superb comfort and support. Whether you sleep on your back, side, or front, these fantastic pillows can be scrunched and shaped to best suit your needs.
These pillows have been crafted with care, as the down & feathers used to fill these pillows have been through comprehensive series of process to ensure only the finest fillings are used. The inner chamber has a firm filling of Hungarian goose feather, and the outer chamber are plumped with 70% Hungarian goose down, making these pillows exceptionally supportive and soft.
This quilt is certified under the Responsible Down Standard and is ethically sourced goose down. This ensures the birds welfare and freedoms, so consumers can be confident that the birds live healthy lives.
- Filling: outer 70% Hungarian goose down, 30% feather
- Filling: inner Hungarian goose feather
- Fabric 100% cotton, 288 thread count
- Medium firmness
- Totally natural product
- Hypo-allergenic, dust mite resistant
Dimensions & Care- European Size - 65cm x 65cm (fill weight 290g 70% Hungarian goose down, inner 970g feather )
- Hand or machine wash your pillow separately.
- Use warm water and mild detergent on delicate and do not bleach.
- Dry on low in large capacity dryer and never iron.
- Dry cleaning is recommended.
- Fluff and air your pillow regularly