Leather Dog Training Lead - Hunter Canadian Elk
The Canadian Elk 3-length adjustable dog leash is easy to adjust to the required length using the robust carabiners and the securely integrated rings. The heavy duty D-rings makes this dog lead one of the most versatile on the market. It converts from 200cm long leash to a 105cm traffic leash, you can loop it around a pole to form a long or short tether and it even works as a hands free leash which makes it the perfect lead to use if you enjoy running with your four-legged friend.
Scandinavian elk leather is one of the finest types of leather in the world. This rare leather is extremely soft and warm, which is why Hunter values it as the ideal material for making premium-quality dog accessories. Since this designer lead is made from a double layer of high-quality, durable leather material, it's an excellent everyday dog accessory.
The Canadian Elk dog lead is available in five colours and two widths. It goes perfectly with collars from the Canadian Elk range and also works well with other collars from our collection.
- Softness and warmth are the distinguishing features of this charming elk leather dog lead
- Made from the finest Canadian Elk Leather so is extremely gentle to hold
- A variety of 2-Tone Colours available
- Three D-rings makes length easily adjustable and allows multiple functions in a single leash
- Features a double lining of leather for extra durability
- Two sizes available for large or small dogs
- Areas that are particularly subject to wear and tear are reinforced
- Handcrafted in Germany
There are 2 sizes available. Refer to our Size Guide above for further details on product sizes.
Size 15/200: Lead length 105 - 200cm, lead width - 1.5cm
Size 20/200: Lead length 105 - 200cm, lead width - 2.0cm