Leather Dog Training Lead - Hunter Premium Capri
The Capri 3-length adjustable dog leash is easy to adjust to the required length using the robust carabiners and the securely integrated rings. The heavy duty D-rings makes this dog lead one of the most versatile on the market. It converts from 200cm long leash to a 105cm traffic leash, you can loop it around a pole to form a long or short tether and it even works as a hands free leash which makes it the perfect lead to use if you enjoy running with your four-legged friend.
The soft cowhide nappa leather is not only beautiful, it also sits very pleasantly in the hand and does not slip, even on longer walks. The various colours of the Capri dog lead come into their own thanks to the contrast with the black middle layer, likewise made of cowhide nappa leather. This contrast is particularly visible in the handstrap, and it gives the leash a very unique kind of charm.
The Capri dog lead is available in five colours and two widths. It goes perfectly with collars from the Capri range and also works well with other collars from our collection. The following video shows the convenience of the Hunter training leashes.
- Three D-Rings makes length of the leash easily adjustable and allows multiple functions in a single leash
- The Capri series combines the finest smooth leather in brilliant trend colours with perfect wear comfort and quality.
- Made by using the particularly soft, elastic and fine Cow Nappa Leather.
- Two sizes available for large or small dogs
- Features a double lining of leather for extra durability
- Areas that are particularly subject to wear and tear are reinforced
- Handcrafted in Germany
There are 2 sizes available. Refer to our Size Guide above for further details on product sizes.
Size 15/200: Lead length 105 - 200cm, lead width - 1.5cm
Size 20/200: Lead length 105 - 200cm, lead width - 2.0cm