Smart Wireless Door Hook Network Camera Easy DIY Installation - Extremely easy installation with a door hook.
- Don't miss any delivers while you're out.
- Enhanced motion detection with passive infrared (PIR) sensor.
- Motion-detection push notifications.
- Two-way audio. See who's out there and answer your door from anywhere.
- Easy DIY installation with Plug-n-View for configuration-free setup.
- 640 x 480 VGA video quality from your door.
- Motion-JPEG video compression.
- Flexible storage options: supports 64G microSD/NAS/Cloud.
- Night vision to see up to 1.5 meters.
The IC-6230DC is a brand new wireless door camerathat hooks securely over the door without any screws or installation tools. It fits any door and provides crisp images along with an advanced motion detection system with passive infrared (PIR) sensor.Including mobile push notifications and powerful night vision for clear views in the dark. Just check your smartphone using the free all-in-one EdiLife iOS & Android app to see who's there from the safety of your home or while you're out, day or night. Comfort and Convenience Always experience the comfort and convenience of a smart, connected the door hook with IC-6230DC from the mobile devices. - 24/7 easy remote monitoring on your smartphoneor tablet.
- See and answer your door and speak to visitorsfrom anywhere.
- Fits securely to door and features push notification alerts.
- PIR, sound or motion detection triggered snapshots and recording.
Live View and Two-Way Audio Built-in high-quality microphone and speaker for two-way voice communication, so you can view & talk withwhoever's there from anywhere. Screwless & WirelessInstallation? - DIY for your own surveillance without installation fees or monthly charges.
- Just hook and attached over the door with ease.
- Easy smartphone setup. Just pair the free EdiLife app with the IC-6230DC to watch a live stream in no time.
IC-6230DC Interface Diagram Specifications
IC-6230DCSmart WirelessDoor Hook Network Camera
Dimensions & Weight - Camera: Oudoor Unit: 48mm(H) x 82mm(W) x 43mm(D), Indoor Unit: 110mm(H) x 76mm(W) x 26mm(D)
- Wireless Receiver: 105mm(H) x 30.5mm(W) x 21mm (D)
- Min Illumination: 0.1 Lux (Daylight < 4 Lux, turn on white LED)
- Sensor: 1/6.5" CMOS
- Lens: 2.59mm / F2.8
- Viewing Angle: Digital 90°
- Night View: White LED * 2, upto 1.5 meters
Connectivity - IEEE 802.3/802.3u
- 2.4G FHSS / 1 detachable antenna
- MJPEG video compression
- 640 x 480 up to 15 fps / 320 x 240 up to 30 fps
- Resolution: VGA (640 x480), QVGA (320 x 240)
- Frame rate: 5, 10, 15, 20, 24 or 30 fps
Audio - Built-in microphone & speaker
- Two-way audio
- EdiLife: free mobile app for iPhone, iPad & Android
- EdiVeiw Finder: web management interface fro Windows/Mac
- Firmware upgradable
- PIR sensor, motion/sound detection trigger recording and alerts to MicroSD/SDHC card, email and FTP
- Supports 64G microSD/SDHC card slot for local storage
- Extend free cloud storage to personal accounts or other 3rd party storage options
- Wireless Receiver- 12VDC/1A
- Camera: AA Battery x 4
- 0-40°C, Humidity: 20-80% RH (non-condensing)