This natural white Icelandic sheepskin rug, from the Glaciers of Iceland, has many wonderful characteristics that make this a decor accessory you'll want in your home. Its beautiful dual coat fleece combines both long and short natural wool to give the hide the most decadent softness and fluffiness in texture.
- 100% Genuine Icelandic Sheep Skin Product
- Ethically sources by-product
- Environmentally safe
- Natural Icelandic Sheep Skin on the front side (Long Hair)
- Natural Dark Brown/black colour
- Natural skin colour backing.
- Approximate size 110cm x 70cm
- Being a natural product, slight size variations do occur
- Avoid direct sunlight as UV rays will discolour the fleece
- Spot clean with damp cloth. Do not apply any cleaning or chemical agents
- Also available in Natural Colours: White with Black spots, Dark Brown/Black, White with Black tips | Dyed colours: Chestnut Brown, Cobalt Blue, Dark Green, Dusty Pink, Dyed Grey, Fawn, Grey with Black Tips, Wine, Aqua
The soft and distinctive long Icelandic sheep fleece produces a luxurious rug which is a versatile furnishing around the home. Drape the rug over the furniture or placed on the floor as a decorative cosy covering to snuggle up to.