In Tune with Music - Book 2 : Student Book (4th Edition)
Publication Date: 19 July 2013
With two new chapters and a new text design, the book also includes many new listening examples, and numerous activities designed to reinforce the skills and concepts learned. The text combines a large number of melodies with keyboard accompaniments, as well as weblinks and ICT activities to engage, inspire and motivate all students of music.
- New chapters on Arranging and on Music for the Stage and Screen
- Contemporary listening examples
- A broad range of listening, performance, creative, score reading, research, written, and aural activities
- Revision sections at the end of each unit to help consolidate learning
- Margin notes and glossaries
- Accompanying Score Book puts theory into musical practice with a range of scores and lyrics
About the Author
Ian Dorricott is a renowned Australian composer of stage musicals as well as award-winning author of school music texts, including Listen to the Music, In Tune with Music 1 and 2, and Exploring Film Music.