Touch is simple - whatever volume control or music play
Wireless technology - enjoy every moment in your lifestyle
Our Infinix Quiet X Bluetooth headphones deliver your music, movies, and games with unmatched clarity and depth. Its slick on-ear design and cool appearance set your look, your attitude, your music.
- Acoustic noise canceling: headphones can reduce the noise level to 25dB or more
- Stretchable and portable design: gentle cloth band and soft ear cups provide extra flexibility, portability, and durability. Easy to carry and save spaces. And the headband owns 35mm stretchable range which can fit for most users without discomfort
- With Bluetooth 4.2 technology is faster than other devices, the transmission distance is within 10m. Enjoy perfect compatibility for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows devices, and all popular Bluetooth devices
- Comfortable ear cushions and lightweight, comfortable design for all-day listening
- Classic retro design perfect for easy listening at home, in the office and outdoors
- Accept incoming calls or toggle between tracks by the power button
- Built-in 600mAh Li-ion battery, support more than 25 hours noise reduction time
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Driver type: dynamic
- Voice frequency range: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Sensitivity: 94dB
- Noise cancellation peak: more than 25dB
- Driver specification: 40mm
- Power supply: 1 x 600mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery (built-in)
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Working time: 25 hours
- Mic: built-in
- Charging port: Micro USB
- Plug: 3.5mm
1 x Headphone, 1 x Bag, 1 x Cable, 1 x Audio Cable, 1 x User Manual (English, French, Spanish, Arabic)
- Q: what should I do if my headset can't pair my phone?
A: please make sure this headset has been going into pairing mode (turn the Bluetooth on and press the play key until the LED light flashing).
- Q: what should I do if my Bluetooth headset is not showing up on my cell phone?
A: check both devices, and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. If the problem persists, check to see if they are compatible.
- Q: what can I do when the headset says the pair list is full?
A: go to the pairing list and try to delete one or more from the paired devices on your phone.