The SmartClean Trio High Chair is the only chair your baby will ever need because it's three chairs in one! Three modes of use include a full-size high chair, booster seat and toddler chair. The soft foam seat pad adds extra comfort and wipes clean instantly! The EasyClean tray removes with one hand, is also dishwasher safe, and features four locking positions to grow with your baby. The high chair and booster seat include a five-point harness and the toddler chair has a three-point harness to keep your little one secure. It features three recline positions to accommodate a growing baby and toddlers up to 22kg, and can even seat two children at the same time when used as a booster and toddler chair.
MUST-SEE VIDEO: watch this product in action!
- Ingenuity baby accessories
- Model: SmartClean Trio 3-in-1 High Chair | 10515
- Colour: Aqua
- Three modes of use: full-size high chair, booster seat, and toddler chair
- Adaptable to your growing baby
- Seat reclines to different angles for maximum comfort
- Auto-locking wheels - easy to roll from room to room
- Easy to clean, durable plastic
- Dishwasher safe tray and tray insert
- Machine washable shoulder straps
- EasyClean tray removes with one hand for added convenience
- Safety features: 5-point harness for high chair and booster seat, 3-point harness for toddler chair
- Special features: Booster and toddler chair modes can seat two children at the same time
- Materials: N/A
- Product weight: 10.9kg
- Age suitability: 6-60 months
- Weight suitability: Up to 22.5kg
- Dimensions (approx. cm): (H x W x D) 61 x 40.6 x 48.3
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Designed with parenthood in mind, Ingenuity baby products are made to make a difference. From high chairs to bassinets and swings, Ingenuity products are designed for your little one’s ultimate comfort and safety. For mindful parents everywhere who want the best for their kids, Ingenuity is the most reliable choice and provides exceptional value for price, without compromise to quality.
What age should a child stop using a high chair?
Each and every high chair is different, but they should stop being used once they are outgrown by your child. The Ingenuity SmartClean Trio High Chair features three clever recline positions and four locking positions designed to accommodate growing babies who can hold their head up independently and sit up consistently with some support to toddlers from six months of age up to 22kg. It can even seat two children at the same time when used as a booster and toddler chair.
Do you need a high chair for a newborn?
High chairs are a great place for your child to sit and eat securely under supervision while you go about your day, whether you’re tending to household chores or preparing dinner. The Ingenuity SmartClean Trio High Chair is suitable for use from 6 months, with a soft foam seat for absolute comfort, supportive backrest and safety harness to keep them strapped in securely. Having a high chair handy in your home allows your little one to safely interact with the rest of your family during meal times, and when meal time is over, converts to a booster seat and toddler chair for added convenience.
Can babies sleep in high chairs?
While high chairs can help make mealtimes with your baby more pleasant, they are not recommended for sleeping. Sleeping in an upright position can be uncomfortable for extended periods of time, and will not give your baby the rest they need. Should your child happen to fall asleep during or after a meal, remove them from their high chair and move them to their cot or bassinet, ensuring their airways are clear and free of any leftover food. This way, they’ll be able to sleep soundly on their back.