- Home/Work antigen testing kit
- Nasal test
- Safe for children of two years and plus
- Can be used in people symptomatic and asymptomatic (with or without symptoms)
- Direct detection of the virus
- TGA Approved - ARTG 336146
- 20 Tests included
- Made in Australia
Contents Include Kit Contents
- Test Device x 20
- Extraction tube x 20Waste Bag x 20
- Nasal Swab x 20
- Tube Stand x 1
- Instructions for Use x 4
- Expiry Date: 24/12/2023
If you have any questions regarding the use of this product, please call? Innovation Scientific self-test product support 1300 165 061 (9am to 7pm? AEST/9am to 8pm AEDT) or email email@example.com.
Instructions for use 1. Unpack the test components.DO NOT DISCARD the box. Ensure you have all components required. DO NOT USE if they are expired or damaged
2. Gently blow your nose into a tissue to remove excess mucus. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser
3. Remove the test cassette from the pouch and place it on a flat, clean surface. DO NOT TOUCH the test window.
4. Insert the extraction tube into the hole on the box. Unscrew the blue cap. Keep the cap aside, DO NOT DISCARD.
5. Open the swab from the end marked "PEEL HERE" and remove swab. DO NOT TOUCH the swab tip.
6. Gently insert the swab about 1-2cm into RIGHT nostril, rubbing against the nasal wall in a circular motion for at least 5 times for a total of 15 seconds. Remove the swab then repeat the process with LEFT nostril.
7. Place the swab into the extraction tube. Break off the swab handle at the breakpoint. Discard the break off handle.
8. Replace the blue cap on the tube. Squeeze the lower part of the tube against the swab
tip inside the tube 15 times. 9. Unscrew the white cap of the tube. Invert the tube then gently squeeze the tube to add 3 full drops of solution to the sample well marked "S" on the cassette. 10. Start timer and read results at 15 minutes as per INTERPRETING THE RESULTS section on this page. Results should not be read after 20 minutes. 11. After reading the result, place all the used components in the plastic bag provided and dispose into a general waste bin.
Warnings - Negative test results do not exclude infection with (so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice must be maintained
- Follow current government health messaging regarding polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing requirements (replaces Positive test results or symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing using a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test)
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Use test only one time
- Test within 7 days of symptoms
- Testing by adult only or under adult supervision
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional