The Inov-8 Roclite G 345 GTX ;is a super-lightweight, ;waterproof ;hiking boot ;made with Graphene-Grip and GORE-TEX protection for unrivalled traction and comfort ready for any and all hiking challenges.
- GORE-TEX waterproofing ;- protects your feet from the elements while allowing sweat vapour to escape and keep your feet cool and dry
- Increased flexibility - designed to move with your feet, allowing you to react, adapt and grip on to various terrains
- Graphene Grip outsole ;- revolutionary graphene-enhanced rubber that's scientifically tested to be 50% stronger, 50% more elastic and 50% harder-wearing than regular rubber for insanely sticky grip and the world's toughest grip.
The award-winning Roclite G-Series 345 GTX ;also features:
- 3D Mesh upper ;- works with the GORE-TEX XCR lining to create comfortable climate control and waterproofing, with lightweight film overlays to balance protection and lightweight agility
- ADAPTERWEB cradle webbing ;- adapts and accommodates to your feet when they swell on longer treks; lacing is connected to independent cord webbing to provide an optimal midfoot hold
- POWERFLOW ;midsole ;- gives 10% better shock absorption and 15+ better energy retur