The inov-8 Terraultra G 270 is an ultra running shoe for roads and trails, evolved from the multi-award-winning Terraultra G 260 with more grip, more cushioning, more bounce and more comfort.
- POWERFLOW MAX midsole - ;improved plush cushioning that retains its thickness and optimum level of performance for twice as long
- 3mm stack height increase - further enhances underfoot comfort, resulting in a plush ride
- Fine-tuned forefoot flex grooves ;- improve agility and help give mould-like grip over rocky terrain
- Repositioned cleats - for maximum traction that lasts.
The Terraultra G 270 also features:
- Super-strong upper ;- biomechanically designed to enable natural foot movements, with Kevlar aramid fibre used in the rear materials and high levels of durability and breathability
- Zero drop - brings athletes closer to the terrain for improved proprioception
- G-GRIP outsole - uses the world's toughest grip: ;graphene-enhanced rubber that's 50% stronger, 50% more elastic and 50% harder wearing than traditional rubber to deliver ;the world’s toughest grip on hard-packed trails
- 4mm cleats - ;armed with water dispersion channels and rubber dimples to deliver an even better