Turn a HDMI-enabled TV or monitor into a PC!
Windows 8.1 | WiFi & Bluetooth connectivity!
Intel Atom Z3735 processor | 2GB RAM | USB port
Micro SDXC slot | Intel HD Graphics | 32GB flash storage
Please note: Your TV must have a spare HDMI port and this Compute Stick does not come with Netflix pre-installed however access is available for a fee - payable through Netflix.
Intel has packed stunning computer power into a stick only 103mm long. With a quad-core Intel Atom processor, Intel HD graphics and wireless connectivity, the Compute Stick turns a HDMI-enabled TV or monitor into a working computer. Perfect for businesses and personal uses alike, this is truly innovative computing.
- Intel computing
- Model: PC On A Stick (SPV1 SC1)
- Plug into HDMI-enabled TV or monitor and connect to a wireless keyboard or mouse
- Tiny design to free up desk space
- Processor: 1.8GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3735, supports Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x)
- Memory: 2GB soldered, single-channel DDR3L RAM (1.35V, 1333MHz)
- Flash Storage: 32GB eMMC storage soldered down
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Audio: Intel HD Audio via HDMI, supporting multi-channel digital audio
- Wireless: 802.11 bgn wireless connection, Bluetooth 4.0
- OS: Windows 8.1 with Bing 32-bit
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x HDMI 1.4a
- 1 x Micro SDXC v3.0 slot with UHS I-Support
- What's in the box:
- Intel Compute Stick
- Power adaptor, 5 V
- 3-foot micro-USB cable for the power adaptor
- 8-inch HDMI extender cable
- Power requirements: 5V, 2A wall-mount AC-DC power adaptor
- Weight (approx. g): 54
- Dimensions (approx. mm): 103.4 x 37.6 x 12.5
- 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty