- Easy-to-use cable
- No software required
- No power adapter required
- Easily make your new HDMI equipment compatible with a VGA display
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz
- 2-channel analogue audio output
- Reserved Micro USB B Type power input port, if the lack of HDMI output device can be powered separately
- HDMI Receiver compliant with HDMI 1.4 specification
- VGA output is compliant with VESA VSIS v1r2 specification The JDA213 HDMI to VGA adapter allows you to connect the HDMI output from your laptop, Ultrabook, desktop, tablet, blue-ray, DVD player, digital set-top box, digital camera, video camera, or gaming console equipment to the VGA input of a monitor or projector by converting the HDMI video signal from the output device into a VGA output and separate 2-channel analog audio. The adapter supports resolutions including high definition 1080p, up to 1920x1200, which eliminates the expense of upgrading a VGA display for the sake of compatibility. The adapter can also increase your productivity by extending your computer's desktop onto a secondary monitor, doubling available workspace. This adapter has a high quality, compact design for long-term durability and a minimal footprint.Once you've experienced multiple monitors, you'll never want to go back to a single monitor again.
Multiple Monitors for the Multitasking Professional
Supports 4K (1080p) Video Resolutions Allows you to quickly and easily connect your MacÂ® or PC to an external monitor, HDTV, projector or other display device.(ALL) DisplayPortâ¢ V1.1a required on graphics card or video source to support 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz resolution.
Reserved Micro-B power Input Connect optional power adapter for power hungry devices via micro-B port to ensure maximum performance if you are using a high-powered device.
Active DisplayPortâ¢ Conversion Active high data rate adapter with clock & data recovery chip built-in. Provides resolutions up to 4K, transmitting HD video and high quality sound.
Increase Efficiency The easiest way to add a second display.
Universal Compatibility Compatible with both MacÂ® & WindowsÂ®. VGA output is compliant with VESA VSIS vlr2 specification.
Small, Compact, and Lightweight Pocket-sized, easily take it with you to work, while traveling, on business trips, etc.
Interface VGA Output VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female Audio Output 3.5 mm Mini-Jack Female HDMIâ¢ Input HDMIâ¢ (19 pin) Male Power USBâ¢ Micro-B (5 pin) Female 5V Hardware Converter Type Format Converter Audio Yes Performance Maximum Analog Resolutions 1920 x 1200 Wide Screen Supported Yes Audio Specifications 2-Channel Stereo Physical Specifications Housing Material Plastic Dimensions Main Body: 1.6 (W) x 1.8 (H) x 0.6 (D) in. 40 (W) x 45 (H) x 14 (D) mm Cable length: 4 in. / 100 mm Weight Approximately 54g System Requirements Device: HDMIâ¢ devices including, but not limited to:
- Desktop, Laptop, Ultrabookâ¢ (PC and MacÂ®)
- DVD players and Blu-rayâ¢ players
- Smart TV Box
- Digital camera
- Gaming consoles (PS3â¢ and Xboxâ¢) VGA display devices including, but not limited to:
- Display monitor
- TV Audio devices including, but not limited to:
- Home Theater Package Contents JDA213S HDMIâ¢ to VGA adapter Quick Installation Guide