Jamec Pem TDR4000 Digital Tyre InflatorA lightweight, durable design and one touch operation inflator, making it the quickest and easiest to use handheld tyre inflator in the TDR range, is perfect for industrial workshops, mechanics and garages. With a tough Diecast Aluminium construction and impact absorbing bumper, it will take a real beating and ensures easy inflation with just the touch of a trigger.
- Auto on, upon sensing air pressure
- IP44 rating tough, durable and resistant
- Large, tilted easy to read LCD display with backlight
- Auto off after 90 seconds
- Multi-scale gauge (bar, psi, kPa, kgF)
- Impact absorbing bumper
- Tough, lightweight diecast aluminium internal body with composite outer casing
- Wire sheathed hose to eliminate kinking
- Supplied with certificate of calibration
- 80 hours continuous use
- 2 x AAA batteries included
Chuck typeClip onChuck styleSingle straightScale0-12 bar, 0-174 psi, 0-1200k Pa, 0-12 kgFInlet size1/4" BSP femaleHose length500mm with swivel (19.7")Max. inflation174 psiWeight0.68 kgDimensions235 L x 90 W x 110 H mmPlease note that this is Professional Workshop Equipment which is also used by DIY and Hobbyists alike. It requires a source of air in order for it to inflate. It does not self-inflate like some non-professional equipment in the market.
This item attracts a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.