Jaw Swage Rigging Screw Fork Terminal Saddles Rivets SRMM kit includes fittings suitable for runs of 2.4mm, 3.2mm or 4.0mm Wire, up to 10 meters as there is only a single tensioning point. There are enough fittings for a single wire run.
Jaw Swage Rigging Screw Fork Terminal Saddles Rivets SRMM
Jaw Swage Rigging Screw Fork Terminal Saddles Rivets SRMM Kit suits a run of wire of 10 meters or Less (hence the SR or Short Run). There is a Jaw Swage Rigging Screws to provide a single tensioning point. There are two Saddles secured by your choice of fasteners (truss rivets, countersunk screws, or pan head screws) that form two attachment points. These attach directly into aluminium or steel posts (hence the MM or Metal to Metal)
One end of the run has a Jaw Swage Rigging Screws swaged to the wire which is adjustable. The other end of the wire has a Fork Terminal swaged onto it. The attachment points are saddles which are secured the terminal surface. The Jaw Swage Rigging Screws are simply attached to the saddles.
Wire may be installed through the intermediate posts and 'cut to length'. Drill the intermediate posts out to at least 4mm prior to swaging in place. Before swaging, please expand all of the tensioners so that the maximum adjust-ability is available. If you are passing the wire through metal posts that are not stainless steel - please use our standard grommets and drill the intermediate post out to 8.0mm. This avoids a dissimilar / galvanic reaction which results in Tea Staining of the wire.
Alternately, if you build the wire before you install it, then the length of a wire run is determined by the 'inside to inside' post measurement less a fixed amount which represents the distance between the attachment posts 'taken up' by the fittings when installed and adjusted properly.
- 1 - Jaw Swage Rigging Screw Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade
- 1 - Fork Terminal Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade
- 2 - Saddles (eye straps) Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade
- 4 - G304 Rivets
- Balustrade Kit for 1 Runs/Wire
- Post Connections MM (Metal to Metal)
- Recommended Run Length <=10M (LR)
- Swaging Method: Hydraulic
- Wire Structure: 7x7, 1x19
- Diameter of Wire: 2.4mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm
- Section Orientation: Flat, Stairs, Angle
- Wire Orientation in a Section: Horizontal, Vertical