The pump and mains switch is a fully automatic device that has the ability to detect the level of water inside the tank so it can ensure a seamless supply of water to the home without any interruption.
When the tank is filled during rainfall, Mains Switch detects the level of water in the tank rising, and automatically diverts all demands on the system to be supplied with the available rainwater.
When the water level in the tank falls below a specified level, the Mains Switch seamlessly switches over to mains water temporarily, to ensure that supply is not interrupted.
This ensures that supply of water in never interrupted, and that your customer is maximising their use of rainwater and therefore maximising their savings!
It will optimize collected rainwater, when available and default to a mains water source if tank water is not available or should there be a pump or power failure. When the water level inside your rainwater tank gets too low the switch detects loss in the pressure pump and switches to mains water supply.
This Switching between Mains and Tank water has outstanding water savings, saving you money on your water bills.
- Water Gardening, Irrigation, Washing Cars and Boats
Mains Switch Product Features
- Pump back flow protection built in, Senses pressure drops
- No moving parts in the mains switch, meaning less leakage points. The water course is part of the casing.
- Pipe and fittings not suplied
- Fully Balanced BRASS IMPELLER
- SELF PRIMING
- JET VENTURI inside
- DIFFUSER inside
- FULLY AUTOMATIC
- 100% TEFC Copper Winding Motor
- Plug and Play Design ( no electrician required ). Just plug it in!
- Australian SAA approved electrical plug
- C-Tick approved with EMC test report
- 800 Watt (1.0hp) TEFC MOTOR
- 450KPA Pressure ( more then enough for medium / large house )
- 60 LPM flow (4-5 taps at once)
- Inlet 25mm (1") standard BSP Thread
- Outlet 25mm (1") standard BSP Thread
- 240Volt 50Hz Single Phase
This is a complete package including the pump and switch