- Safe volume controlled technology: built-in volume-controlled circuitry that ensures the sound is within levels recommended safe for young children's eardrums and inner ear at 85dB
- ON/OFF LED Light : , you can choose to turn off the LED blinking effect so as to reserve more battery for longer music playing. good for universal compatibility: with the standard 3.5mm headphone jack, Works with virtually all smartphones,
- Foldable Design - The cat headphones are lightweight and portable, foldable and rotate for easy storage and carrying, you can be folded 90 degrees from the outside to the inside or up. The earmuffs are made of foam padded ear cushions for long-term comfort wear. Tension and elasticity are very moderate
- convenient To Carry: Foldable design make it convenient to carry, you can easily put it in the suitcase or bag, more easy to carry it. When you take your children out for a trip,take a car take a plane, this headphone would be a good companion
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm +/-15%
- Maximum Power input:50mw
- Rated Power:20mw
- Sensitivity: 103dB+/-5dB at 1KHz
- Speaker diameter: Ø40mm
- Plug Type: 3.5mm Stereo
- Length of Cable: 1.5m
- Continues glowing or blinking : 28h
- With a spare battery for replacement
- CR2032 button battery,short life-term
1x Cat earphones
1x User Manual
1x CR2032 Button Battery
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.