Kids-Safe Volume Limiting TechnologyBuilt-in volume-controlled circuitry that ensures the sound is within levels recommended safe for young children's eardrums and inner ear which protects your kids hearing eardrums and inner ear., We advise your kids take a break for about 1 hour.
Wired Headphones for Your Kids-The cute ears and cool flashing light design, which is the good gift for your kids on their Birthday, Christmas or School graduation
-Wired Headphones for your kids for school/party/birthday gift/online class/travel . Adjustable, Foldable & Portable Headphones Kids -Easy to carry and store. -Folding design make it convenient to carry, you can easily put it in the suitcase or bag, more easy to your class carry it. A good companion for your kids
Unicorn night light headphones Kids-Unicorn and cat ear with LED night light and blinking mode.
-Colorful Kids headphones you can choose what you like, Turn off the LED button on or blinking fast, For party School Learning Online Class Listening music.
Soft earmuffs headphones Kids-The earmuffs are made of foam padded ear cushions for long-term comfort wear.
-On-ear/Over-ear earmuffs are lightweight and protect children ear.
Adjustable Headphones Kids-Adjustable headband stretch 3-5cm up and down to accommodate different head sizes.
-Adjustable size headphones fit well as you like.
Rotate Headphones Kids-Rotate for easy storage and carring. Ear shell free to rotate 360 degree
-Easy to portable and storage ourdoor or indoor.
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm +/-15%
- Maximum Power input:50mw
- Rated Power:20mw
- Sensitivity: 103dB+/-5dB at 1KHz
- Speaker diameter: Ø40mm
- Plug Type: 3.5mm Stereo
- Length of Cable: 1.5m
- Continues glowing or blinking : 28h
- With a spare battery for replacement
- CR2032 button battery,short life-term
- Glowing blue lights in ears and horn. On/Off switch located by left cat ear. Modes: on /off/ blinking
1x Unicorn Cat Ear Headphones
1x Audio Cable
1x User Manual
1x CR2032 Button Battery
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.