Brew balanced and delicious coffee easily with the Kalita Glass Wave Dripper 185 Black. Featuring a flat-bottom design, patented wave filters, and crystal clear glass walls, this brewer s got what it takes to become your favorite coffee brewer.
The flat-bottom slows down the draining to encourage a more balanced and consistent extraction. The wave filters force the coffee grounds and water to remain in contact for the entire brew, encouraging even more consistency and balance.
Basic Kalita Wave Instructions:
- Grind 30g of coffee at a medium setting and place into the filter
- Pour 60ml of hot water over the grounds, then rest for 30 seconds.
- Pour the remaining 510ml of water in slow, concentric circles.
- When draining is complete, pour and enjoy.
The end result is 1-4 cups of a delicious brew that s balanced and pleasant in every way.
The borosilicate glass body is beautiful to look at and makes coffee brewing a pleasant experience visually. A BPA-Free plastic base protects the glass when you set it on counters, servers, and mugs.
Kalita Glass Wave Dripper 185 Black Features
Flat-Bottom Pour Over Brewing - Slows draining to encourage a more balanced, consistent extraction for a tastier, easier brew.
Patented Wave Filter - Keeps all the coffee interacting with water to ensure that all the grounds extract evenly throughout the entire process.
Brews 1-4 Cups - Perfect for brewing for more than one person, though brewing single cups is still an option.
Visually Stunning - Borosilicate glass looks incredible and gives you a glimpse into the coffee brewing process from a side angle.
This product includes:
- 1 x Kalita Glass Wave Dripper 185 Black
- Materials: Borosilicate Glass, BPA-Free Plastic
- Brews: 1-4 Cups
- Kalita Wave Filters 185 100 Pk
- Kalita 500ml Range Server
- Kalita Glass Wave Dripper 155 Black
- Kalita Stainless Wave Dripper 185
- Kalita Ceramic Dripper 185