$ for this history inspired pocket watch!
26" chain and FOB included | New and improved quartz - never needs winding!
Inspired by Jess James' 1874 train robbery | Certificate of Authenticity included
Everyone's heard of Jesse James at least once in their lives; The infamous outlaw who pulled off an incredible train robbery way back in 1874! Among one of the items stolen by James was the pocket watch of the train's conductor, Mr. C.A Alfred. Made by elite master craftsmen, legends has it that Jesse James himself returned the pocket watch to Alfred. Since then, it's been known as the Kansas City Railroad Pocket Watch.
- Kansas City Railroad Pocket Watch
- Limited edition timepiece
- Inspired by Jesse James' 1874 train robbery
- 25" chain and FOB included
- Butterfly hinge
- New and improved quartz - never needs winding
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Packaged in custom made tin