KIDS DY WEATHER STATION TERRARIUM | KIDSLABZ 4M KIDS GREEN SCIENCE
Inspire your child to learn about weather events by observing and recording the weather with their own multi-functional weather station kit!
Included is a wind vane, anemometer, thermometer and rain gauge. Using these tools and full instructions they can create their very own working weather station to monitor the mysteries of weather events. Screwing a plastic bottle onto the bottom of the weather station allows your child to experiment with the greenhouse effect, turning the bottle into a super-cool terrarium!
This kit comes in a full colour presentation box, making the DIY Weather Station an inspiring educational gift for kids aged 8 and above.
- Create a working weather station
- Fashion a terrarium out of a recycled bottle
- Educational AND fun!
- Beautifully packaged
- Inclusions: Thermometer, Thermometer support arm, 2 Halves of support column, Rain Gauge support arm, Funnel, plastic tube, Wind Vane support arm, Compass, Anemometer support arm, Anemometer cups, Anemometer Hub, Short Spindle, Long Spindle, Cap, Screws, detailed instructions
- Required (but not included): Plastic soft drink bottle (0.5 or 1 litre capacity) and small Philips head screwdriver
- Dimensions: Weather station can span in 22 X 12 cms when assembled.
- Ages: 8 and over. Not suitable for children 3 years and under due to choking hazard