L.O.L Surprise! O.M.G. House is the ultimate hangout for L.O.L Surprise! O.M.G. fashion dolls and their sisters. It's moving day! Unbox 85+ surprises to move in.
Suitable Ages: 4+ years.
- L.O.L Surprise! OMG House
- Includes: L.O.L Surprise! O.M.G. House with 85+ surprises, including a moving truck package and furniture to unbox, so you can move in.
- Suitable for L.O.L. Surprise!™ dolls and fashion dolls.
- Wooden, multi-story house measures three feet tall and three feet wide with 3 stories and 6 rooms, including a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, patio and fashion closet.
- Fully furnished with a working elevator, spiral staircase, day-to-night patio, pool, hot tub and more!
- Transforming furniture makes for even more surprises, like the pianos that transform into bunk beds.
- Working lights and sounds across all 3 floors including working lamps and toilet flush sound effects.
- 360º play – the back of the house features a mall backdrop for even more outrageous fun.
- Dolls not included.
- Batteries: 3 x AG1 and 3 x AG3 Button Batteries required (Included)
- Pack Dimensions: 100.965cm(H) x 63.5cm(W) x 19.05cm(D) x 19.732kg approx
- Refer to manual
Images shown are only a representation and may vary.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
WARNING: Contains button or coin cell battery. Hazardous if swallowed. See Instruction. Button Battery Warning: More information: -technology/button-batteries
©2020 MGA Entertainment, Inc. L.O.L. SURPRISE!™ and L.O.L. SURPRISE!™ O.M.G OUTRAGEOUS MILLENIAL GIRLS™ are trademarks of MGA in the U.S. and other countries. All logos, names, characters, likenesses, images, slogans, and packaging appearance are the property of MGA.
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.