Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Shower your home with THOUSANDS of lights in seconds for under $50! Forget Dr. Evil's "laser" beam, the Laser Star Light going for this crazy-low price is something to really celebrate. Selling for heaps more elsewhere, prepare to dazzle guests as you shower your next party with light, or make neighbours green (and red) with envy this festive season.
It projects an awe-inducing beam that covers over 600 square feet - meaning no ladders, hanging, dead bulbs or mess! Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, with weather resistant housing and an extra extra long lawn stake, this deal is one BIG excuse for a party!
Ditch the string lights today and save yourself time, money and a broken leg because your ladder wouldn't reach that awkward corner. Cheers to that!
Please note: Evil plans to take over the world optional.
- Design: Laser Star Light
- Light colour: Red/Green
- Projection coverage: Over 600 sq. feet
- Breathtaking holographic stars in seconds!
- Built-in light sensor
- Weather resistant housing
- Extra long lawn stake
- For indoor & outdoor use
- No ladders, hanging, dead bulbs or mess!
- Energy efficient
- 4 Function settings: Red & Green / Flashing Red & Green / Red / Green
- Power consumption: 5W
- Power input: 110-240V AC (adaptor included)
- Maximum power output: Less than 1mW
- Laser wavelength:
- Green: 532nm
- Red: 650nm
- Dimensions (approx. cm):
- Light: 9.5 x 13 (Diameter x L)
- Stake: 19.5 (L)
- Base: 12.5 (Diameter)
- Cord length (cm): 85
- Please note: Unit will not operate in bright light, unit will operate ONLY when surroundings are dark.
- 12 Month MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - full product warranty details inside the packaging.
- This light is intended for home entertainment purposes
- Always follow manufacturer instructions to avoid exposure to laser radiation
- Do not shine laser light into eyes or face
- Do not attempt to open the light housing under any circumstances
- Do not point at sky or project at or into the flight path of an aircraft within 10 nautical miles of an airport
- If using outdoors, please use with extension cord designed for outdoor use