Keep little feet comfy and in style with these favourites. Featuring a classic sneaker silhouette with multi velcro strap fastening and a cushioned tongue, this pair features a hit of embroidered rooster logo for a signature finish.
Available in kids' EU sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Le Coq Sportif footwear
- For kids
- Style: Verdon Classic PS (Primary School)
- Style no.: 2020219
- Colour: Dress Blue
- Triple velcro strap fastening
- Lightly padded tongue and collar
- Fabric upper with leather-look overlay
- Contrast tongue with branding
- Embroidered rooster logo at side
- Reinforced toe cap for durability
- Synthetic/textile upper
- Textile lining
- Synthetic outsole
Le Coq Sportif was born in 1882 in the iconic Champagne region in France. Emile Camuset, the man behind the cult brand was fiercely passionate about sport. From humble beginnings making sports jerseys in his small workshop, he had birthed a worldwide sporting icon that would become the world’s most prestigious name in sport. From clothing to footwear and sporting goods, Le Coq Sportif quality products have stood the test of time and continue to power athletic prowess on the world stage and in the everyday.