Easy to set and read digital thermometer for quick accurate measurement of textured milk and other beverages. An audible alarm beeps when the desired temperature you set has been reached. The specially designed stainless steel clip allows the thermometer to sit perfectly in any milk pitcher. Designed with positive lock, quick-release action, the thermometer stem can be adjusted to the desired height. When the clip is removed, the thermometer can also be used for general purpose cooking needs.
- Stainless steel probe
- Stainless steel clip for securing thermometer to milk jug
- Digital display - with large easy press buttons
- Set your own temperature between 0 - 200oC or use the pre-set 60, 65 or 70oC
- Audible beeping alarm sounds for 60 seconds once temperature is reached
- Measuring range from 0oC to 200oC
- Easily exchangeable batteries (L1154F / AG13 battery)
- Can be used anywhere
- Hand Wash Only
- Steamed Milk: 122-149F/50-65C
- Espresso: 185-194F/85-90C
- Black Tea: 212F/100C
- Green Tea: 160-180F/70-80C
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.