Casually Rip Up The Pumptrack!!
Hidden behind this stylish looking sneaker is a comfortable and well-ventilated riding shoe. The all new Leatt 2.0 features a medium stiff sole, thanks to a specially developed shank which regulates torsion and flexibility. This shank is the reason Leatt shoes give you great control on the bike, but lets you also walk around with ease.
The Secret’s in the Rubber
The hidden secret to the all new Leatt shoes is their secret rubber recipe. It’s like your grandma’s biscuits….. better than anyone else’s! The unique production method offers incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels, which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground. Stay on top of the game, with the all new Leatt shoes.
• Optimized grip pattern in pedal area
• Grippy heel and toe siping with
• mud flow channels
• sticky Leatt Lab compound sole
• Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
Control Flex Shank
• medium-soft flex control
• Anti-compression midsole for comfort
Material: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odour
• synthetic Suede with DWR coating
• Compression webbing lace
• anti-heel lift with achilleas tendon relief
• stealth heel and toe protection