Casual Comfort and Performance
Hidden behind this stylish looking shoe is a performance, comfortable and well-ventilated riding shoe. The 4.0 is a clip-in shoe featuring a deep 25mm long cleat channel, offering stability as well as more adjustment options to get the perfect riding set up. Leatt’s 4.0 features a medium stiff sole, thanks to a specially developed shank which regulates torsion and flexibility. This shank is the reason Leatt shoes give you great control on the bike, but lets you also walk around with ease. The quick drying material and great ventilation make it an ideal all-weather shoe for enduro and downhill riders. The Cross Strap System helps the shoe grip your foot, and lets you stay in control throughout your ride.
The Secret’s in the Rubber
The hidden talent in the new Leatt shoes is their secret rubber recipe. It’s like your grandma’s biscuits….. better than anyone else’s! The unique production method offers incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels, which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground. Stay on top of the game, with the all new Leatt shoes.
• Unique SPD channels with extended travel for Gravity Riding
• Grippy heel and toe siping with mud flow channels
• Sticky Leatt Lab compound sole
• Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
Control Flex Shank
• Semi-Rigid Flex control
• Anti-compression midsole for comfort.
• Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odour material
• Synthetic Leather with synthetic suede toe box
• Moulded cross-tension straps for pedal efficiency and weather protection
• Ventilation with waterproof /breathable membrane
• Compression webbing lace
• Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, antiodour material