Meet Aaron Chase
His dad bought him his first MTB when he was in the 4th grade and from then on they hit every trail and race they could until he graduated high school. At that time, he was discovered by Cannondale. Aaron’s career began in the late 90’s as a dual slalom race machine. In the 2000’s he competed in every slopestyle/ freeride contest there was. One could say he was in action sports before it was called action sports.
Casually Rip Up the Pumptrack
Hidden behind this stylish looking sneaker is a comfortable and well-ventilated riding shoe. The all new Leatt DBX 3.0 features a medium stiff sole, thanks to a specially developed shank which regulates torsion and flexibility. This shank is the reason Leatt shoes give you great control on the bike, but lets you also walk around with ease. The toe box vents are also sealed with a MoistureCool material to keep your feet dry and ventilated.
The Secret’s in the Rubber
The hidden talent in the new Leatt DBX shoes is their secret rubber recipe. It’s like your grandma’s biscuits….. better than anyone else’s! The unique production method offers incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels, which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground. Stay on top of the game, with the all new Leatt DBX shoes.
• Special Edition Aaron Chase MTB Shoes
• Optimized grip pattern in pedal area
• Grippy heel and toe siping with mud flow channels
• Sticky Leatt Lab compound sole
• Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
Control Flex Shank
• Medium-hard Flex control
• Anti-compression midsole for comfort.
• Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, antiodor material
• Synthetic Leather with synthetic suede toe box