LEGO® City Adventures TV series firefighter playset!
Boom! Yikes! The scientist’s spilt coffee has started a fire at the science lab! Join LEGO® City TV heroes Bob and Feldman as they race to the scene at the city’s industrial park. Steer the cool fire truck into position and deploy Toastie the firefighter robot with its powerful water cannon. Then grab an extinguisher, board the cherry picker and help the LEGO City Fire Command Unit save the day!
Ages: 6+ years.
- Ages: 6-99 years.
- Product Piece Count: 380
- Kids can play out stories from the popular LEGO® City Adventures TV series with the LEGO City Fire Command Unit (60282) playset, featuring realistic vehicles and fun characters from the TV show.
- What’s in the box? A cool toy fire truck with functioning cherry picker, a science lab setting with stackable LEGO® flames, plus LEGO City TV characters Toastie the firefighter robot, Bob and Feldman.
- Kids can elevate the fire truck’s cherry picker, shoot water elements from Toastie the firefighting robot to knock out the LEGO® flames, and play out stories featuring fun LEGO City TV characters.
- This high-quality playset makes an impressive Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for fans of the LEGO® City Adventures TV series and for kids who love creative play.
- When built, the fire truck (with cherry picker retracted) measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) long and 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide.
- The fire truck has a compartment for storing the firefighting accessories, plus a trailer with a ramp for transporting Toastie the firefighter robot. Includes 3 firefighter minifigures with helmets.
- Comes with easy-to-follow building instructions and Instructions PLUS – an interactive guide for budding builders that’s part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City fire sets nurture imaginative role play and open-ended adventures in realistic settings with detailed buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters loved by kids.
- Have you ever wondered how LEGO® bricks connect and pull apart so consistently? It’s because LEGO components are produced to meet strict industry standards for quality.
- LEGO® pieces are rigorously tested to make sure all LEGO building playsets meet stringent global standards for safety.
- WARNING! Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Product Number: 60282