Ignite kids’ imaginations with this classic building toy
Inspire kids to build, create and imagine with this exciting mix of blue LEGO® bricks! Build… There are 3 fun toys to assemble: a water-spouting whale, a 4-wheeled train and an arm-adjustable robot. Create… Kids mix the bricks to transform the toys into personalized creations. Imagine… Anything is possible when ideas, adventures and make-believe worlds come to life with this versatile LEGO starter set.
Ages: 4+ years.
- Ages: 4-99 years.
- Product Piece Count: 52
- An exciting mix of blue LEGO® bricks to inspire kids aged 4 and over to build, create and imagine. With 3 easy-to-build models plus endless free-building fun, this versatile toy is bursting with creative possibilities.
- This 52-piece set becomes a blue whale, a train and a robot with fun features to encourage imaginative play. As kids progress to making their own customized creations, they develop valuable skills that last a lifetime.
- There's much fun to be enjoyed building and playing with the 3 toys, but when kids start adapting models and creating their own – anything is possible. The kit can also integrate with other LEGO® toys for even more fun.
- A great building toy for beginners as well as those wishing to expand their LEGO® brick collection. This versatile educational toy makes an ideal Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls.
- The LEGO® Classic Creative Blue Bricks set is handy enough for parents to take the creative fun wherever their kids go. For even more possibilities, combine with other LEGO sets.
- Powered by kids’ imaginations – so the fun never ends! Battery-free toys boost kids’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and it gives them the satisfaction of making fun things happen “by myself”.
- Open the box and the imaginative play begins immediately. Simple, clear instructions get kids building and playing with the starter models. And once they begin, the creative fun will never stop.
- Every LEGO® Classic set explodes with ideas and inspiration. The exciting mix of bricks and pieces stimulates endless open-ended play. Boosting kids’ creative-thinking skills has never been so fun and intuitive.
- LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards , so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – and it's been that way since 1958.
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratches and stretches LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be sure the toy is safe for your child.
- WARNING! Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Product Number: 11006