Kids role-play Harry Potter™ stories with Dumbledore’s Army
Slide a panel to reveal the hidden entrance to the Room of Requirement and join Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™ and Luna Lovegood™ for secret Defense Against the Dark Arts practice! Help Harry teach the Patronus charm – there’s a Hare for Luna and an Otter for Hermione. Take aim at a mechanical Death Eater with power shooters, then show what you think of the rules by exploding them off the wall!
Ages: 7+ years
- Ages: 7-99 years.
- Product Piece Count: 193
- Kids can role-play favourite Hogwarts™ stories with Dumbledore’s Army as they practice spells for their secret mission to defeat the forces of evil.
- Includes 3 minifigures with wands – Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Luna Lovegood™ – 2 animal Patronuses, power shooter, dummy Death Eater and a detailed room with a pillar, board and fireplace.
- Kids slide a panel then enter a hidden door for secret Defense Against the Dark Arts practice with Harry Potter™ and friends. There they can conjure up Patronuses, fire shooters and use cool features for imaginative fun.
- The LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement (75966) children’s building toy will transport boys and girls aged 7 and up to a world of magical make-believe and imaginative adventures at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- The full model, when connected, measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (19cm) long and 2" (6cm) deep. The different sections of the set can be attached in a variety of configurations to inspire new ways to play.
- This cool Harry Potter™ toy doesn’t need batteries, so kids get creative fun, imaginative role play and hands-on action and adventure whenever and wherever they want it.
- Simple, clear instructions get kids building and playing right away – and the fun doesn't stop there. The 3 cool minifigures look great on display or incorporated with other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys bring thrilling scenes from the movies to life! With popular characters, amazing creatures and cool locations, these feature-packed sets put the world of Harry Potter into kids’ hands.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use magic!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure every building set meets the highest safety standards in the world.
Product Number: 75966